The NCPs are national structures, established and financed by governments of the 28 EU Member States and the States Associated to the EU R&I Framework Programme. NCPs are also established in many non-EU and non-Associated Countries.
The type and level of services offered by the NCPs may differ from country to country, but the following basic services are available in accordance with the NCP Guiding Principles agreed by all countries:
• Guidance on choosing relevant H2020 topics and types of action;
• Advice on administrative procedures and contractual issues;
• Training and assistance on proposal writing;
• Distribution of documentation (forms, guidelines, manuals etc.);
• Assistance in partner search.
Contacts of the NCPs are accessible on the Participant Portal. You can find your NCP by selecting the respective country and the thematic area.
Find your NCP | Horizon Europe NCP Portal