The Security Research NCP Network (SEREN4) and the French Ministry of Interior, with the support of the European Commission are pleased to invite you to the brokerage event dedicated to the 2019 Horizon 2020 topics related to the fight against crime and terrorism:
- Security for smart and safe cities, including for public spaces (SU-INFRA02-2019)
- Understanding the drivers of cybercriminality, and new methods to investigate cybercriminality (SU-FCT01-2019 )
- Trace qualification (SU-FCT02-2019 )
- Any project helping to fight crime and terrorism (SU-FCT02-2019 - open sub-topic)
- Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism (SU-FCT03-2019)
- Pan-European networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security in two specific areas of specialisation: 1) the protection of public figures; 2) the handling of hybrid threats" (SU-GM01-2019)
that will take place on October 2nd 2018 at the Ministry of Research and Innovation in Paris.
At this event that is dedicated to practitioners interested in the uptake of security research and innovation, you will have the opportunity to meet with other practitioners from your discipline and from other disciplines, and share your needs and innovative ideas with the aim of paving the way for future cooperation. The cooperation strategic targets are to:
1) express your requirements in the projects
2) share your tools and infrastructures for the demonstrators
3) form core consortia of practitioners ready to include other stakeholders
Participation in the brokerage event is free of charge. However, registration is mandatory.
Please register online by 27th September 2018 at the following link.
Seats will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis due to the limited capacity of the meeting room.
The event agenda can be found here.