– We represent Estonia’s positions in international networks, assemblies and cooperation projects.
– We support ministries in making knowledge-based decisions.
– We ensure availability of research information to researchers as well as to the general public.
– We manage the Estonian Research Information System (ETIS) as a hub of information on research and development institutions, researchers, research projects and activities.
– We analyse research and development practices.
– We organise evaluation of research and development activities.
Contact: Lauri Teppo